Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

WIP update!! Waiting for Ships, Ghost Story and a small finish!!

Hey all I'm back!! Didn't get as much stitching as I planned put I did get the metallics started on WFS



















Unpicked what I had done of Ghost Story and restarted at the top of the material so I can save any excess fabric when she's done!









This is the reason I don't have much progress with WFS. All the cross stitch is done just need to sew in the lining fabric and I have my first scissor case!!!















Back to work on runaway this week, Catrina doesn't look like she's going to last the full 7 weeks. In fact we recon shes going to have the baby at any minute!! I'm soo excited!!! Although her 5 year old son is determined he's getting a brother and doesn't want a sister!! Oh dear!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely progress on your pieces. The scissor case is especially nice. I love the design very summery.

Andie said...

Gorgeous! And that scissor case is lovely! Wheres it from? :D

Eyani Ryou said...

Thanks all!!

The scissor case is a Marie-Anne Rethoret-Melin design from creative poppy. It came as a set, the case, a scissor fob and a biscornu!